USB Software Updates
To load the USB Software Updates to the Alpha use the following procedure:
- Select the files for the active USB Firmware Update from the table below.
- Save or open the compressed folder.
- Exact the files or decompress the folder to a USB drive.
- Power off the Alpha Charger by unplugging it or by switching the upstream circuit breaker to the “OFF” position.
- Turn the Alpha back on by plugging it back in or switching the upstream circuit breaker ON. A startup screen will give you 30 seconds to insert the USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive into Alpha’s USB port. Alpha will recognize the USB drive and start the update when the files are found.
- Wait for the update to complete. Do not unplug Alpha while updating. When the update is complete Alpha will reboot.
- Remove the USB drive.
*Note: The USB update can take up to 20 minutes to complete. Do not unplug the Alpha or remove the USB stick until the update is complete and Alpha reboots.
Active USB Software Updates
|Alpha ASM-01-06-01||January 24, 2022||Alpha ASM-01-06-01||
Previous USB Software Updates
|Alpha ASM-01-04-01||November 8, 2021||